Beyfortus™ (nirsevimab-alip) 50 mg and 100 mg Injection for Your Practice
Important Update Regarding Beyfortus Supply
At the present time, demand has now consumed the supply currently available for this season for both the 50 mg and 100 mg.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Health Alert Network (HAN) Health Advisory to provide options for clinicians to protect infants from RSV in the context of limited Beyfortus supply. Click here to learn more about the CDC Health Alert.
We understand the significant impact the supply shortage will have on parents and providers and apologize for this unfortunate circumstance. We are working earnestly to help make available future supplies of Beyfortus. Thank you for your patience.
Please contact your Sanofi representative to discuss any additional questions or sign up for updates.
For additional information, read the Sanofi press release.
How Beyfortus is supplied¹
• Five 50 mg/0.5 mL single-dose pre-filled syringes in a carton: NDC 49281-575-15
• Five 100 mg/mL single-dose pre-filled syringes in a carton: NDC 49281-574-15
Each Beyfortus pre-filled syringe is for one-time use only.
Only 5-pack cartons will be available in the US at this time.
• Extended payment terms: 2% Prompt Pay 150, net 151 days
• All offers valid on orders received through March 31, 2024
• Product is fully returnable upon expiration